Ladies Support Vest
Offers gentle all round support.
NOTE: sizing is smaller on the pink and teal style vests so you may prefer to go up a size.
Available on prescription (UK only)
Premium support wear designed to overcome many common difficulties faced by living with a stoma or post surgical wounds. Soft, gentle support, comfortable enough to be worn all day, every day without restricting the flow of a stoma.
A brand new revelation in support wear for post surgery and ostomates,
the first of its kind. At last you can experience soft gentle support around your mid torso region and stoma site incorporated into a practical stylish vest. Ideal for supporting any stoma site but especially helpful for multiple stomas, hernias or high sited stomas which are difficult to support with underwear. Also excellent for supporting post abdominal surgical sites and dressings.
The ladies vest is feminine with adjustable straps for that perfect fit. You
can choose to use the vest as your bra too. Beautifully soft, making it
ideal for post breast surgery too.
With seamless construction and breathable fabric it’s perfect to wear all
day every day. All in one support and shape.
Support Vest features include:
- Comfortable support incorporated into apractical, fashionable vest
- Keeps skin cool, dry and comfortable.
- Hernia symptom relief.
- Secure surgical dressings
- Improves stoma bag adherence reducing leaks.
- Smoother body shape.
- Reduces dragging feeling.
- Gentle compression aids release of gas & reduces bloated bag.
- Virtually seamless, no irritating labels.
- Forget about your stoma, improve self confidence.
- Will not restrict the flow of the stoma.
- Longer length prevents the vest from riding up
S / M
M / L
L / XL
XL / 2XL
Due to the nature of the fabric and its two-way stretch, there is a degree of overlap between sizes. Also, take into account your personal preference as to how tightly fitted you like to wear your garments. This style vest is slightly more fitted than the black and white styles so if you are at the top end of a size then you are advised to go up a size.