October's product of the month is the Level 1 20" neutral waistband with silicone. You can get 30% off for this month only & get your hands on this waistband for under £13 (Normally over £18).
This is also part of our new Triple Band Bundle, which contains 3 of our Level 1 waistbands (depths 5", 15" and 20" - see below) and if you buy this bundle, you will receive details on how to be entered into a £50 Comfizz gift card prize draw!
Our model is 5"4 with a 29" waist & wears each waistband depth (Left to right: 5", 15" & 20") in a size S/M. Size guides can be found in our product listings and we also have a measurements guide.
In order to understand this product properly, let's dive into what this product does and how it can help you to feel more confident in ostomy life.
20" waistband features include:
- Intimacy – discretely hides the surgical site or stoma bag
- Fashion friendly – Ideal for wearing with longer, tighter fit clothing such as midi dresses or shirts and trousers. Also clothing such as cropped T-shirts, hipster trousers can make it tricky to conceal your ostomy. The waistband gives you a solution!
- Changing room privacy, feel confident nothing is visible when undressing
- Swimming – worn under conventional swimwear to secure everything in place
- Overnight – sleep sound and secure with the waistband keeping everything in place
- Sports- keeps your appliance secure and prevents it moving about during activities
- Can be combined with boxers or briefs for extra support
- Reduces dragging sensation from ostomy
- Breathable fabric means that sweat can wick away so keeping your skin cool and dry.
- Seamless garment means no uncomfortable pressure marks
- Silicone grip in the hems to keep the waistband in place
What our customers say
Other product reads
- How does a stoma protector work?
- New products: Why we are using bamboo fibres & organic cotton
- What is stoma support wear?
Join our support network
Hinterlassen Sie einen Kommentar