This bundle features 3 depths of our popular waistbands... A MUST in your ostomy wardrobe.
This is a limited edition item, so it won’t be around forever.
A bit more about the waistband itself:
A seamless stretchy tube made from breathable fabric. The waistband is designed to sit around the mid-torso area, positioned to suit the wearer in order to conceal and support the surgical site or stoma bag without restricting flow. It can be worn all day and night if required.
Waistband Features include:
- Layering & easy to combine - this bundle gives you the option to layer up the waistbands for your preferred support level with our other garments. The 20" waistband in this bundle could even be folded down in half to act as a Level 2 support 10" waistband!
- Versatility - the choice of 3 waistbands which can be used for many different activities from every day life to sports and outdoor adventures.
- Intimacy – discretely hides the surgical site or stoma bag
- Changing room privacy, feel confident nothing is visible when undressing
- Swimming – worn under conventional swimwear to secure everything in place
- Overnight – sleep sound and secure with the waistband keeping everything in place
- Sports- keeps your appliance secure and prevents it moving about during activities
- Can be combined with boxers or briefs for extra support
- Fashion friendly – cropped T-shirts, hipster trousers can make it tricky to conceal your ostomy. The waistband is the solution
- Reduce dragging sensation from ostomy
- Breathable fabric means that sweat can wick away so keeping your skin cool and dry
- Seamless garment means no uncomfortable pressure marks
- Silicone grip in the hems to keep the waistband in place
These are level 1 light support garments
Material Composition (Approx):
Please Note: Due to the nature of the fabric and its two-way stretch, there is a degree of overlap between sizes. Also, take into account your personal preference as to how tightly fitted you like to wear your garments.