Available on prescription UK
This waistband is a little gem of a versatile garment! The seamless stretchy tube is designed to sit around the mid torso area, positioned exactly where needed to conceal and support the stoma bag or A.C.E site or without restricting the stoma flow. It can be worn all day and night if required.
Benefits & Features of Junior Level 1 Support Wear
- Changing rooms: conceals A.C.E or stoma site, giving dignity and confidence
- Swimming: can be worn under regular swimwear for that extra layer of security
- Overnight: sleep sound whilst everything stays snug and in place
- Fashion: Low rise trousers or cropped T-shirts no longer an issue as the waistband prevents the bag from showing
- Gives a smoother body shape, hides those lumps & bumps
- Sports/PE – extra support, security & confidence during activities
- Breathable fabric keeps skin cool, dry and comfortable
- Improves bag adherence potentially reducing leaks
- Gentle compression aids release of gas & reduces bloated bag, also aids in supporting pads securely, reducing odour release
- Seamless for ultimate comfort
- Can help reduce any self-conscious feelings about ostomy bag or pads, as the garments stylishly cover and secure everything
Can be combined with level 1 boxers or briefs for a little extra support
We understand the need to feel ‘normal’ after surgery. Nobody wants to be reminded about being different by having to wear ‘medical’ garments and so Comfizz have created the most comfortable and stylish support wear possible
Our aim is to provide comfort, support and confidence, helping you to get on with living your life.
This is a level 1 light support garment
Material Composition (Approx):
Please Note: Due to the nature of the fabric and its two-way stretch, there is a degree of overlap between sizes. Also, take into account your personal preference as to how tightly fitted you like to wear your garments.