Slim but firm ostomy support belt - easy to move around in
Waist Size - 28"to 30" only
A firm supportive belt just 10cm deep, ideal for freedom of movement when active. With built in stabilising ribs, ideal for managing a hernia or for use during vigorous exercise or heavy lifting. The aperture allows the stoma bag to be come through, then the incorporated prolapse cover can be stretched over. This design allows for very strong support without crushing the stoma or diminishing flow but still protecting it. Available in two aperture sizes.
Benefits & Features of Level 3 Support Wear
- Provides relief from hernia discomfort
- Protects abdominal hernia repairs and helps to prevent recurrence
- Improves bag adherence potentially reducing leaks
- Helps to manage prolapsed stomas with stretch prolapsed cover
- Reduces appearance of hernia bulges
- Two aperture openings to choose from
- Integrated Velcro feature for attaching the optional stoma protector
This is a level 3 firm support garment
This size is Not available on Prescription
Fitting Note: watch the measuring guide video
Watch the aperture measuring guide video
Measure around your waist but in line with the stoma.
- If you have a hernia – lie on your back and wait 5 minutes for hernia to relax before measuring, whilst lying down.
- If you don’t have a hernia – Remain standing, measure in line with the stoma site.
NOTE: If the measurement falls between sizes, order the size up.
Fold the flange back (shown below) to where it's attached to the fabric, measure from there to get your aperture size.
Material Composition (Approx):