A belt to offer stabe firm support
A firm supportive belt with built in stabilising ribs, ideal for managing a hernia or for use during vigorous exercise or heavy lifting. The aperture allows the stoma bag to be come through, then the incorporated prolapse cover can be stretched over. This design allows for very strong support without crushing the stoma or diminishing flow but still protecting it. Available in three aperture sizes to fit most stoma bags.
Benefits & Features of Level 3 Support Wear:
- Provides relief from hernia discomfort
- Protects abdominal hernia repairs and helps to prevent recurrence
- Improves bag adherence potentially reducing leaks
- Helps to manage prolapsed stomas with stretch prolapsed cover
- Reduces appearance of hernia bulges
- Three aperture openings to choose from
- Integrated Velcro feature for attaching the optional stoma protector
This is a level 3 firm support garment
Available on prescription UK
Fitting Note: Watch our genearl measuring guide video
Measure around your waist but in line with the stoma.
- If you have a hernia – lie on your back and wait 5 minutes for hernia to relax before measuring, whilst lying down.
- If you don’t have a hernia – Remain standing, measure in line with the stoma site.
NOTE: If the measurement falls between sizes, order the size up.
To find your aperture size whatch our apeture measuring guide video.
Fold the flange back (shown below) to where it's attached to the fabric, measure from there to get your aperture size.
Material Composition (Approx):
|M||60mm or 72mm or 85mm||32-34"|
|L||60mm or 72mm or 85mm||36-38"|
|XL||60mm or 72mm or 85mm||40-42"|
|2XL||60mm or 72mm or 85mm||44-46"|
|3XL||60mm or 72mm or 85mm||48-50"|
|4XL||60mm or 72mm or 85mm||52-54"|