Available on prescription UK
A firmer support brief, Ideal for managing a small/medium hernia or providing that extra support for exercise. Overcome many common difficulties faced by living with a stoma, hernia, incontinence or post-surgical wounds. Soft, medium support, comfortable enough to be worn all day, every day without restricting the stoma.
Available in high waist only.
Brief features include:
- Gives a smoother body shape
- Holds incontinence pads snugly in place, reducing odour
- Useful in gently supporting post-surgical wounds and dressings
- Reduce bloated stoma bag through gentle compression aiding the release of gases
- Relieves hernia symptoms
- Reduce the risk of developing a hernia, as clinical trials show that by wearing Comfizz support wear, hernia incidences decreased significantly. BJN March 2014
- Breathable fabric keeps skin cool, dry and comfortable
- Improves bag adherence potentially reducing leaks
- Reduce dragging sensation caused by stoma bag
- Enjoy Sports, with extra support, security & confidence during activities
- Enhanced comfort due to being virtually seamless with no irritating labels and two way soft stretch fabric
This is a level 2 medium support garment
Material Composition (Approx):
Please Note: Due to the nature of the fabric and its two-way stretch, there is a degree of overlap between sizes. Also, take into account your personal preference as to how tightly fitted you like to wear your garments.