Available on Prescription UK
A highly specialised support boxer designed to cover and conceal one or two stomas within a double fabric layer, in order to keep the bag from contact with your skin. Medium support level making it ideal for managing a hernia or providing that extra support for exercise.
No more chaffing or discomfort from urostomy taps or bag fastening clasps as the Double Layer Boxer has several openings to allow you bag to be pulled through, Keeping warm urostomy, colostomy or ileostomy bags away from contact with your skin. The second layer is then pulled over, concealing and securing the bag.
Available in high waist only.
Boxer features include:
- Gives a smoother body shape
- Holds incontinence pads snugly in place, reducing odour
- Reduce bloated stoma bag through gentle compression aiding the release of gases
- Relieves hernia symptoms
- Reduce the risk of developing a hernia, as clinical trials show that by wearing Comfizz support wear, hernia incidences decreased significantly. BJN March 2014
- Breathable coolmax fabric keeps skin cool, dry and comfortable, whilst two way stretch lycra hugs the body and retains it’s shape after washing
- Double layer allows the bag to be sandwiched between two layers, keeping it off the skin
- Multiple openings to match any ostomy position
- Improves bag adherence potentially reducing leaks
- Reduce dragging sensation caused by stoma bag
- Enjoy Sports, with extra support, security & confidence during activities
- Enhanced comfort due to being virtually seamless with no irritating labels and two way soft stretch fabric
Note this is a unisex boxer so there is no fly opening, men generally either pull the boxers down or use the stretch leg.
This is a Level 2- Medium support garment
Material Composition (Approx):
Please Note: Due to the nature of the fabric and its two-way stretch, there is a degree of overlap between sizes. Also, take into account your personal preference as to how tightly fitted you like to wear your garments.