Ergonomic tapered belt to make your own
A customisable firm-level 3 belt designed to allow you to cut the position and size of whole specific to your ostomy.
This Easy Cut belt has a tapered fit to follow a more natural body shape being slightly wider at the bottom than at the top. It is made from super soft non-fray fabric so keeping the integrity of the cut opening.. The belt has good wicking properties which means your skin can breath and it has a soft feel next to the skin. Because this belt is tapered for a better fit it can only fit one way so you will need to select which side your stoma is on.
- Position the bag opening exactly where you need it
- Non-fray fabric means no need for hard seams around the hole
- Supports abdominal hernias
- Protects abdominal hernia repairs and helps to prevent recurrence
- Built-in stabilising ribs to prevent wrinkling ensuring stable support
- Improves bag adherence potentially reducing leaks
- Helps to manage prolapsed stomas with stretch prolapsed cover
- Reduces unsightly bulges
- Improve appearance, feeling of security and peace of mind
- Integrated Velcro feature for attaching the optional protector (See "Comfizz Stoma Protector" listing in "Accessories" in our "Shop" menu)
This is a level 3 firm support garment
Fold the flange back (shown below) to where it's attached to the fabric, measure from there to get your aperture size.
Material Composition (Approx):