junior support wear for stoma, or A.C.E
Benefits & Features of Junior Level 1 Support Wear
- Gives a smoother body shape, hides those lumps and bumps
- School and PE – gives superb security and discretion when changing
- Breathable fabric keeps skin cool, dry
- Longer length prevent riding up
- Improves bag adherence potentially reducing leaks
- Virtually seamless & no irritating labels
- Gentle compression aids release of gas & reduce bloated bag
- Can help reduce any self-conscious feelings about ostomy bag, as the vest stylishly covers and secures everything
These smart support vests offer a larger area of support than other garments and are ideal for extra discretion in covering higher sited stomas. Soft, gentle support, comfortable enough to be worn all day, every day without restricting the flow of a stoma. The black colour is not yet available on Prescription but other colours are
We understand the need to feel ‘normal’ after surgery. Nobody wants to be reminded about being different by having to wear ‘medical’ garments and so Comfizz have created the most comfortable and stylish support wear possible.
This is a level 1 light support garment
Material Composition (Approx):
Please Note: Due to the nature of the fabric and its two-way stretch, there is a degree of overlap between sizes. Also, take into account your personal preference as to how tightly fitted you like to wear your garments.