Available on prescription UK
Premium support wear designed to overcome many common difficulties faced by living with a stoma, A.C.E or incontinence pads.
The boxers offer gentle all round support, with short leg style making them stylish, practical and comfortable. The high waist style boxer fits over the A.C.E site or stoma, securing the bag without restricting flow. Discretely holds pads in place. Almost invisible under clothing allowing total freedom of movement. Forget about your medical issues and get on with life.
Modern design and colours to appeal to younger customers.
Benefits & Features of Junior Level 1 Support Wear
- Gives a smoother body shape, hides those lumps & bumps
- Overnight can be worn whilst sleeping for peace of mind
- Sports – can give extra support, security & confidence during activities
- Breathable fabric keeps skin cool, dry and comfortable
- Improves bag adherence potentially reducing leaks
- Gentle compression aids release of gas & reduces bloated bag, also aids in supporting pads securely
- Virtually seamless, super slick modern styling.
- Helps you forget about your medical issues and regain your confidence
We understand the need to feel ‘normal’ after surgery. Nobody wants to be reminded about being different by having to wear ‘medical’ garments and so Comfizz have created the most comfortable and stylish support wear there is.
Our aim is to provide comfort, freedom and confidence… Helping you to get on with living your life.
Due to the nature of the fabric and its two way stretch there is a degree of overlap between sizes. Also take into account your personal preference as to how tightly fitted you like to wear your garments.