Premium Stoma Support Boxers for men and women.
Available on Prescription (UK only)
Keeps the ostomy bag off the skin concealing and supporting one or more stomas. High waist – Level 2 Medium Support by Comfizz
- You deserve the very best comfort, confidence and discretion whilst living with your stomas, and that is exactly what the premium Double Layer Boxer was designed to give you.
- No more chaffing or discomfort from urostomy taps or bag fastening clasps as the Double Layer Boxer has several openings to allow you bag to be pulled through, Keeping warm urostomy, colostomy or ileostomy bags away from contact with your skin. The second layer is then pulled over, concealing and securing the bag.
- Achieve peak performance as the very best fibres used in the Double Layer Boxer will support physical activities to the max. Coolmax is used for superior moisture wicking to draw sweat away allowing skin to breath, and Lycra is used for the very best shape retention of the garment as you bend and stretch.
- The unique double layer will hold and conceal up to two stomas with ease and with multiple openings to suit the positioning of your stoma..
- Forget about your stomas as the Double Layer Boxer takes away the worries with virtually seamless construction, two-way stretch and absence of any irritating internal labels you won’t believe how comfortable you can feel.
A highly specialised support boxer designed to cover and conceal one or two stomas within a double layer in order to keep the bag from contact with your skin. The Double Boxer can help you overcome many common difficulties that living with a stoma can present, offering gentle all round support, flattening your tummy without restricting the stoma, making them stylish, practical and comfortable. The stretch fabric offers great flexibility due to Lycra and is highly breathable due to hollow yarns and virtually seam free which means they can be worn all day without any discomfort. The high waist style fits over the stoma site securing the bag without restricting its flow. Your ostomy bags pull through a choice of openings to keep the bag off the skin. The second layer (like a waistband) then comes over the bag to conceal and secure it. Almost invisible under clothing, so, forget about your stoma and get on with your life in comfort and confidence.
S / M
M / L
L / XL
XL / 2XL
2XL / 3XL
Due to the nature of the fabric and its two way stretch there is a degree of overlap between sizes. Also take into account your personal preference as to how tightly fitted you like to wear your garments.