Available on prescription (UK only)
Premium support wear designed to overcome many common difficulties faced by living with a stoma, or pot surgical wounds. Soft, gentle support, comfortable enough to be worn all day, every day without restricting the flow of a stoma.
Benefits & Features of Junior Level 1 Support Wear
- Gives a smoother body shape
- Relieves hernia symptoms
- School and PE – gives superb security and discretion
- Breathable fabric keeps skin cool, dry and comfortable
- Improves bag adherence potentially reducing leaks
- Sports – can give extra support, security & confidence during activities
- Virtually seamless & no irritating labels, supremely comfortable, soft and flexible
- Gentle compression aids release of gas & reduce bloated bag
We understand the need to feel ‘normal’ after surgery. Nobody wants to be reminded about being different by having to wear ‘medical’ garments and so Comfizz have created the most comfortable and stylish support wear there is.
Our aim is to provide comfort, freedom and confidence… Helping you to get on with living your life.
Due to the nature of the fabric and its two way stretch there is a degree of overlap between sizes. Also take into account your personal preference as to how tightly fitted you like to wear your garments.