Swimming Briefs – Womens
High Waisted Discreet Swimwear by Comfizz
- Swim with confidence as the high waist briefs support and conceal the stoma pouch, protecting you as you swim, holding your tummy in and giving you a good shape. The rouche detailing enhances the look and feel of the garment whilst helping to conceal the stoma.
- Experience supreme comfort and total freedom of movement thanks to the virtually seamless construction, two-way stretch and absence of any irritating internal labels.
- Reduce dragging sensation, reduce leaks and improve ostomy bag adherence, by wearing Comfizz high waist briefs, designed to sit comfortably over your stoma or surgical site.
- Achieve a smoother body shape, without restricting stoma flow, gentle compression from the stretch fabric can help to expel gas from your bag, and so reducing the chance of bloating.
- Reduce your risk of developing a hernia as clinical trials show that by wearing Comfizz support wear does prevent many hernias, particularly during physical activities such as swimming, BJN March 2014
Enjoy swimming with renewed confidence as the Comfizz high waist briefs give you everything you need to feel safe and confident. The high waist design will sit over and above your stoma, discretely hiding it from view. The two-way stretch fabric will provide gentle compression which is essential in supporting the muscles around the vulnerable stoma/surgical site from herniating as well as holding the bag securely in place for your extra confidence. The classic design can be combined with the matching Comfizz swim crop top or vest to complete the look you desire. Available in Classic Black, Emerald Green or Ocean Blue.
S / M
M / L
L / XL
XL / 2XL
Due to the nature of the fabric and its two way stretch there is a degree of overlap between sizes. Also take into account your personal preference as to how tightly fitted you like to wear your garments.
IMPORTANT NOTE: In order to prolong the life of your lovely new swimwear, we would advice after use, to soak/rinse in fresh water immediately after to remove the corrosive chlorine from pools or salt from the sea.