Short Sleeved V-Neck T-Shirt – Womens
For Ostomy, Hernia or Post Surgery level 1 light support by Comfizz
- Complete support for larger areas, high sited or multiple stomas in a stylish non medical looking garment with longer length that does not ride up. Reduce your risk of developing a hernia as clinical trials show that by wearing Comfizz support wear, hernia incidences decreased significantly. BJN March 2014
- Prevent bloated stoma bag through gentle compression aiding the release of gases.
- Forget about your stoma with supreme comfort and total freedom of movement thanks to the seamless construction, two-way stretch and absence of any irritating internal labels.
- Reduce dragging sensation, reduce leaks and improve ostomy bag adherence, by wearing Comfizz support T-Shirt. which sit comfortably over your stoma or surgical site.
- Achieve a smoother body shape, without restricting stoma flow, the ladies T-Shirt has a feminine cut which will enhance any figure, helping you feel more confident. Comfizz also keeps your skin feeling cool and dry through the use of breathable fibres, ideal in the gym.
Ladies support T-Shirt offers great all round support.A brand new revelation in support wear for post surgery and ostomates, the first of its kind. At last you can experience soft gentle support around your mid torso region and stoma site incorporated into a practical stylish figure flattering T-Shirt. The V neck and short sleeves make the top suitable to wear as a stand alone top, at the gym or under clothes. Ideal for supporting any stoma site but especially helpful for multiple stomas, hernias or high sited stomas which are difficult to support with underwear. Also excellent for supporting post abdominal surgical sites and dressings. With seamless construction and breathable fabric it’s perfect to wear all day every day. All in one support and shape, available in Slate or Purple colours.
S / M
M / L
L / XL
XL / 2XL
Due to the nature of the fabric and its two way stretch there is a degree of overlap between sizes. Also take into account your personal preference as to how tightly fitted you like to wear your garments.