Available on prescription (UK only)
A seamless stretchy tube made from the same breathable fabric as the boxers and briefs. The waistband is designed to sit around the mid torso area positioned to suit the wearer in order to conceal and support the A.C.E site or stoma bag without restricting its flow. It can be worn all day and night if required
Benefits & Features of Junior Level 1 Support Wear
- Changing rooms: conceals A.C.E or stoma site, giving dignity and confidence
- Swimming: can be worn under regular swimwear for that extra layer of security
- Overnight: sleep sound whilst everything stays snug and in place
- Sports: keeps your appliance secure and prevents it moving about during activities
- Fashion: Low rise trousers no longer an issue.
Can be combined with level 1 boxers or briefs for a little extra support
We understand the need to feel ‘normal’ after surgery. Nobody wants to be reminded about being different by having to wear ‘medical’ garments and so Comfizz have created the most comfortable and stylish support wear there is.
Our aim is to provide comfort, freedom and confidence… Helping you to get on with living your life.
Due to the nature of the fabric and its two way stretch there is a degree of overlap between sizes. Also take into account your personal preference as to how tightly fitted you like to wear your garments.