Unisex Multipurpose Support Belt – 15cm
Available on prescription (UK only)
Built in stabilising ribs prevent wrinkling ensuring stable support. Velcro fastening for easy fit. Integrated prolapse cover provides total support without restricting stoma flow. Different apertures available, to fit most bag flanges, maintaining a secure fit for maximum comfort.
To determine the size required use a tape measure around your waist but in line with the stoma.
- If herniated – lie on your back and wait 5 minutes for hernia to relax before measuring.
- For non herniated situation – Remain standing, measure in line with the stoma site.
NOTE: If the measurement falls between sizes, order the size up.
Benefits & Features of Level 3 Support Wear
- Supports abdominal hernias
- Protects abdominal hernia repairs and helps to prevent recurrence
- Improves bag adherence potentially reducing leaks
- Helps to manage prolapsed stomas with stretch prolapsed cover
- Reduces unsightly bulges
- Improve appearance, feeling of security and peace of mind
Due to the nature of the fabric and its two way stretch there is a degree of overlap between sizes. Also take into account your personal preference as to how tightly fitted you like to wear your garments.