Unisex Support Belt – 10cm
Available on prescription (UK only)
Built in stabilising ribs prevent wrinkling ensuring stable support. Velcro fastening for easy fit. Integrated prolapse cover provides total support without restricting stoma flow. Different apertures available, to fit most bag flanges, maintaining a secure fit for maximum comfort.
To determine the size required use a tape measure around your waist but in line with the stoma.
- If herniated – lie on your back and wait 5 minutes for hernia to relax before measuring.
- For non herniated situation – Remain standing, measure in line with the stoma site.
NOTE: If the measurement falls between sizes, order the size up.
Available on prescription in England, N Ireland, Wales
The protector offers additional protection against pressures or unwanted forces onto the stoma site for example during certain sporting activities. The protector can also prevent seat belt pressure on long journeys. This is a useful optional extra.
NOTE: The protector can only be used in conjunction with the Level 3 Belt and the Comfishield Backpad, and is not included with your belt purchase.
Benefits & Features of Level 3 Support Wear
- Supports abdominal hernias
- Protects abdominal hernia repairs and helps to prevent recurrence
- Improves bag adherence potentially reducing leaks
- Helps to manage prolapsed stomas with stretch prolapsed cover
- Reduces unsightly bulges
- Improve appearance, feeling of security and peace of mind
- Integrated Velcro feature for attaching the protector
|60mm or 72 mm||32-34″|
|60mm or 72 mm||36-38″|
|60mm or 72 mm||40-42″|
|60mm or 72 mm||44-46″|
|60mm or 72 mm||48-50″|
|60mm or 72 mm||52-54″|
Due to the nature of the fabric and its two way stretch there is a degree of overlap between sizes. Also take into account your personal preference as to how tightly fitted you like to wear your garments.