A firm supportive belt with built in stabilising ribs, ideal for managing a hernia or for use during vigorous exercise or heavy lifting. The multi support belt does not have any aperture making it ideal for individuals who either irrigate, therefore do not require a space for the bag, or for those with no ostomy. This design provides strong back and abdominal support
Measure around your waist but in line with the stoma site (if you have one)
- If you have a hernia – lie on your back and wait 5 minutes for hernia to relax before measuring, whilst lying down.
- If you don’t have a hernia – Remain standing, measure in line with the stoma site.
NOTE: If the measurement falls between sizes, order the size up.
Benefits & Features of Level 3 Support Wear:
- Provides relief from hernia discomfort
- Protects abdominal hernia repairs and helps to prevent recurrence
- Reduces appearance of hernia bulges
- Firm support for exercise or heavy lifting
This is a level 3 firm support garment
Material Composition (Approx):