Available on prescription UK
A customisable firm-level 3 belt designed to allow you to cut the position and size of whole specific to your ostomy.
The Easy Cut belt is made from super soft non-fray fabric. It is constructed with high air permeability and wicking properties making it soft next to the skin and breathable so minimising discomfort through sweat. The deeper 22.5cm belt is tapered for a better fit and so can only fit one way (please select left or right stoma side) The 15cm deep is not tapered and so can be turned around to fit either side.
- Position the bag opening exactly where you need it
- Non-fray fabric means no need for hard seams around the hole
- Supports abdominal hernias
- Protects abdominal hernia repairs and helps to prevent recurrence
- Built-in stabilising ribs to prevent wrinkling ensuring stable support
- Improves bag adherence potentially reducing leaks
- Helps to manage prolapsed stomas with stretch prolapsed cover
- Reduces unsightly bulges
- Improve appearance, feeling of security and peace of mind
- Integrated Velcro feature for attaching the optional protector (SP1)
This is a level 3 firm support garment
Fold the flange back (shown below) to where it's attached to the fabric, measure from there to get your aperture size.
Material Composition (Approx):