junior support for stoma, A.C.E or incontinence pads.
Premium support wear designed to help youngsters forget about their stoma, A.C.E or incontinence pads.
These boxers offer gentle all round support, with high waist to cover and support where it’s needed, keeping everything safely tucked away.
Modern design and colours to appeal to our younger customers.
Benefits & Features of Junior Level 1 Support Wear
- Gives a smoother body shape, hides those lumps & bumps
- Overnight can be worn whilst sleeping for peace of mind
- Sports/PE – extra support, security & confidence during activities
- Breathable fabric keeps skin cool, dry and comfortable
- Improves bag adherence potentially reducing leaks
- Gentle compression aids release of gas & reduces bloated bag, also aids in supporting pads securely, reducing odour release
- Virtually seamless for ultimate comfort
- Can help reduce any self-conscious feelings about ostomy bag or pads, as the garments stylishly cover and secure everything
We understand the need to feel ‘normal’ after surgery. Nobody wants to be reminded about being different by having to wear ‘medical’ garments and so Comfizz have created the most comfortable and stylish support wear possible.
Our aim is to provide comfort, support and confidence through non ‘medical’ looking support wear, helping you to get on with living your life.
This is a level 1 light support garment
Material Composition (Approx):
Please Note: Due to the nature of the fabric and its two-way stretch, there is a degree of overlap between sizes. Also, take into account your personal preference as to how tightly fitted you like to wear your garments.