Premium support brief, designed to overcome many common difficulties faced by living with a stoma, small hernia, incontinence or post-surgical wounds. Soft, gentle support, comfortable enough to be worn all day, every day without restricting the stoma.
Available in high waist or standard, dependant on your height and position of your stoma, surgical dressings or hernia.
Brief features include:
- Gives a smoother body shape
- Holds incontinence pads snugly in place, reducing odour
- Useful in gently supporting post-surgical wounds and dressings
- Reduce bloated stoma bag through gentle compression aiding the release of gases
- Relieves hernia symptoms
- Reduce the risk of developing a hernia, as clinical trials show that by wearing Comfizz support wear, hernia incidences decreased significantly. BJN March 2014
- Overnight can be worn whilst sleeping for peace of mind
- Breathable fabric keeps skin cool, dry and comfortable
- Improves bag adherence potentially reducing leaks
- Reduce dragging sensation caused by stoma bag
- Enjoy Sports, with extra support, security & confidence during activities
- Enhanced comfort due to being virtually seamless with no irritating labels and two way soft stretch fabric
This is a level 1 light support garment
Material Composition (Approx):
Please Note: Due to the nature of the fabric and its two-way stretch, there is a degree of overlap between sizes. Also, take into account your personal preference as to how tightly fitted you like to wear your garments.