Available on prescription UK
This versatile support vest provides the perfect fit, for all-in-one shape and support. The soft V-neck and lower under arm cut make it suitable for under shirt wear. Ideal for post-surgery, small hernia or ostomy support, particularly if stoma site is high, making it difficult to support with underwear.
Seamless, soft stretch fabric, makes this long length vest extremely comfortable. Can be worn all day, every day without restricting the stoma flow.
Light Support Vest features include:
- Comfortable support incorporated into a practical, fashionable vest
- Keeps skin cool, dry and comfortable
- Hernia symptom relief
- Secure surgical dressings
- Improves stoma bag adherence reducing leaks
- Smoother body shape
- Reduces dragging feeling
- Gentle compression aids release of gas & reduces bloated bag
- Virtually seamless, no irritating labels
- Forget about your stoma, improve self confidence
- Will not restrict the flow of the stoma
- Longer length & silicone in hem, prevents the vest from riding up
- Sports and gym support, safe and secure
This is a level 1 light support garment
Material Composition (Approx):
Please Note: Due to the nature of the fabric and its two-way stretch, there is a degree of overlap between sizes. Also, take into account your personal preference as to how tightly fitted you like to wear your garments.