the most versatile level 2 medium support garment
These colours are not available on prescription - uk
A support waistband that's designed to fold down, creating a double llayer of support. Offering firmer support than the level 1 Waistband. It is designed to sit around the mid-torso area, you position it to suit you, in order to conceal and support the surgical site or stoma bag without restricting flow. Donning this garment couldn’t be easier – step in, pull up, fold over, so you get the firm support without the struggle to get into it.
Waistband Features include:
- Sports- extra support keeps your appliance secure and prevents it moving about during activities
- Can be combined with boxers or briefs for extra support
- Fashion friendly – cropped T-shirts, hipster trousers can make it tricky to conceal your ostomy, the waistband is the solution
- Reduce dragging sensation from ostomy
- Breathable fabric means that sweat can wick away so keeping your skin cool and dry
- Seamless garment means no uncomfortable pressure marks
- Silicone grip in the hems to keep the waistband in place
- Manage small/medium hernias in the most comfortable way possible
- Changing room privacy, feel confident nothing is visible when undressing
This is a level 2 medium support garment
NOTE: These colour options are not available on prescription
Our female studio model is 5"4 with a 29" waist & wears the waistband in a size S/M. Size guides can be found below in our product listings and we also have a measurements guide.
Material Composition (Approx):
Please Note: Due to the nature of the fabric and its two-way stretch, there is a degree of overlap between sizes. Also, take into account your personal preference as to how tightly fitted you like to wear your garments.